Thursday, April 29, 2010

This is a Creative Post Title.


...and these are not the droids you're looking for...

Does anyone else out there feel like every successive year of their life goes by faster than the last? I'm absolutely boggled by the fact that, this weekend, it will be May. MAY, internet! How is that even possible?!? There is simply no way we are five months into 2010. Someone MUST be playing a trick on me.

Speaking of tricks, I just figured out how to format this text. Yay for bold script! I'll be making myself a cake to celebrate.

Speaking of cakes, last night, my boyfriend, my roommate and I ate an entire frozen cheesecake out of a tin. This was justified, in my opinion, by the fact that the Caps lost. I probably could have eaten the whole thing by myself, but it was more polite and less detrimental to share.

STILL speaking of cakes, here's a wedding cake I did in blue and white. It was blue-and-white-checkered vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream frosting. I'd venture a guess that their colors were blue and white.

No comments:

Post a Comment