Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Communication is the Key to a Healthy Relationship.


Howdy, browsers of the inter-tubes! Given that I truly and deeply love you all and would like to foster our special connection, I realize that I should be more open to communication. Thus, I present to you the greatest gift a cake-making blogger can give her loyal readers: her email. It's elliemakescakes@gmail.com.

In all seriousness, it was brought to my attention that I had no contact information whatsoever on this blog. I've now corrected that, and expect that the emails will soon come flowing into my inbox like an influx of...well, emails. Sorry, internet- I was up far too late last night to be cleverly snarky today. Honestly, I'm lucky to be coherent. At least I have proven conclusively that cake is not a cure for insomnia. I hope I haven't broken the hearts of any late-night snackers!

Here's today's cake. Feel free to EMAIL me with any comments...hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment